Comprara respects your right to privacy and this policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information.
"Personal information" is information we hold which is identifiable as being about you.
When you purchase or register for a Comprara Product or Service ("the Service") you can be certain that we have implemented comprehensive security practices to ensure that only you and those people you provide authorised access to can see your Service. We respect your right to privacy and feel it is important for you to know how we handle the information we receive from you.WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect the following types of personal information from you:
- email address
- phone number
- information about your job role
- information about your educational qualifications
- information you provide about your company’s profile
- information collected when you undertake assessment
- information about the services you have ordered
- information from enquiries you have made
- communications between us
We collect personal information from you in a variety of ways, including: when you interact with us electronically or in person; when you access our website; and when we provide our services to you.USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your information to provide our service to you.
Comprara may use the collected personal information and other information about your use of the Service to operate and make the Service available to you, identification and authentication, to contact you about your use of the Service, research purposes and to generally improve the content and functionality of the Service and Site.
The personal information you provide may be used by Comprara to:
- provide required services and reporting under the scope of our procurement capability diagnostic contract with Owens Illinois.
- provide you (and your manager) with your personalised assessment report and 70:20:10 recommendations (email address only)
- develop high level across the department, aggregated analysis and reporting without attribution to individual participants
- inform planning for future capability development programs in the department assessments under the Skills for Procurement- Assess and Build program
Comprara may disclose your personal information to:
- overseas third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and other technology and services required to operate and maintain the Service
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information.ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can access and update your personal information by:
- Logging in and modifying your account information at any time by clicking on the My Profile link in the global navigation bar at the top of the screen; or
- Contacting us at Level 6, 365 Little Collins Street, Melbourne, VIC, 3000.
If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to Level 6, 365 Little Collins Street, Melbourne, VIC, 3000. We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.WEBSITE
When you visit our website
When you come on to our website we may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, website visited immediately before coming to our site, etc. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our site, such that we can improve our service.Cookies
Our site has links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. We are not responsible for these sites or the consequences of you going on to those sites.